Sunday, July 5, 2009

Back on Track and Chicago Pride Photos

My attempt to begin a blog fell a bit flat when I didn't actually post anything, so I'm going to try this again. Think of it as a New Summer's resolution, started halfway through the summer.

An update: I'm working this summer in Chicago at an internship with News 21. I'm a part of the Medill news team, and we've just gotten started on what's sure to be an awesome website. As the reporter heading up the mental health beat, I'll be part of a team reporting on issues for first-generation Americans who are recent college grads living in big cities. I'll link to our site and some blog posts once it gets underway. We've only just finished the design and will have blog posts up this week.

Meanwhile, I've put up some photos from a recent trip to southeast Asia. My husband Darrell and I took a delayed honeymoon (we were married in March) to Thailand and Malaysia a few weeks ago. I've uploaded about half of the photos, which can be seen in one of my Picasa albums here. I'll put up some of my faves here in the next week or so. Also on that Picasa page are photos from the Chicago Pride Parade last weekend. I've posted a few of my favorites below. Over the next week or so, I'll update more about what I'm doing and post some more photos.







No comments: